Friday 20 December 2013

Second photo shoot plan

2nd picture image idea's/plan


I planned to do my second photo shoot on the 20th of December, again during the evening around 5pm estimated to finish around 7pm with hopefully plenty of photos to work with. 
I've created a mood board to display the sort of images I want to be taking, again I've used a simple back drop with a plain white wall behind the subject I've done this because I want the model to stand out and not make the magazine front cover look too busy. I want my model to look different by this I want the subject to have weird/interesting make up so they stand out on the stands at shops, look more interesting to other magazines.


My model Chloe is going to be my subject, I've asked to use her as she has a good image I cant experiment with the way she looks in each photo by changing either the costume, makeup, hair and pose. Chloe is 17, perfect for my target audience because she looks youthful and interesting, using her as my subject on my magazine front cover will be very effective because she looks different. I will make the images look unique and more interesting to attract my audience and make my model look like a established artist that students/teenagers idolize.

No comments:

Post a Comment