Monday 2 December 2013

Following on from photo planning

Planning more of an idea of photos and genre of music

I created this planning sheet of different music artists to give a clearer view of what type of music and artists I'm going to focus on when doing my front cover from the photos their are several different music genre but all in which I like and as do my audience when I asked them in the questionnaire. I wanted to focus on both the music side to my front cover image but relate it to the close up kind of images I am planning to take.
I have tried to do music that suits all people in this planning sheet so it relates to every music taste and allows more room for audiences to be attracted and gives an overall music genre instead of been restricted to one genre of music.

There are a few images that I would like my end photo to turn out like for example the black and white photo of Beyonce, Lorde (first image), Jake Bugg (bottom left, second photo in) and Crystal castles (image with blue haired women and man behind) this is because these images are focused using close up and mid shots, they look interesting and young. I like the editing technic shown in the image of disclosure (second photo down from the left) in my planning i'm going to try different technics to make my front cover photo have the white outline around the facial details, this looks really effective and different, suitable for music magazine front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment