Monday 9 December 2013

first photo shoot plan

1st picture image idea's/plan

I'm going to do this photo shot on the 9th of December, during the evening around 6pm til I've taken enough photos to work with.
I've asked my friend Tom White to do be my subject/model, I've specifically chose him to be my model as he fits the age group of my audience (16 years old) if I want my audience to be attracted to my magazine the sort of model has to be appropriate so they can relate to that model or artist.

As this is my first attempt at a shoot, I've only used a simple plan which means I want my model to be very casual and relaxed I want the image to look more natural and not overly posed. I want my model in this specific shoot to look like a student because I want my audience to feel involved and not envy the model instead relate to them so using a very casual image/pose my audience might be more comfortable.

I want the costume to look casual this means having very casual clothes such as shirt, jeans as this is male model make up isn't the key aspect as it would be with a female model that I plan to do.I want my model in the photo shoot to have messy hair so the shoot doesn't look over done.
I think I want to use a black and white image like the ones I have shown in the collage of photos I've shown above where there's a mix of ideas that I am inspired to do, for example very simple back drop, model looking straight on with serious facial expression that gives the impression that the model is looking at you.

I want to have either natural lighting when trying images outside, but in side I want a high lighting focus
ing on the face because I want the image to be either a close up or a mid shot. Mise-en-scene in this shot is showing a young adult/teenager in front of a bricked wall or a plain wall, anywhere the allows complete focus on the subject only.By doing this I am having a head on photo of the model, as that the camera will be straight on and central.



No comments:

Post a Comment