Friday 17 January 2014

Mock ups

This is an attempt of my magazine front cover, I dont think this cover is very good so far. I think the writing as the coverlines are too close together which will make it difficult to read. I also think that this front cover lacks text and looks very plan and boring, as my first attempt I think it is very interesting however there is a lot of room for improvement.
For example adding more text, having a better pull quote that stands out and making the front cover more unique. 
With this front cover I liked the photograph a lot I think it looks interesting but again with this front cover it lacks coverlines and information to improve this magazine I would liked to add more text, use a pull quote and make space between the coverlines,

No comments:

Post a Comment