Friday 22 November 2013

First attempt at mastheads using possible names (with black and white theme)

So far these are my attempts at my mastheads I originally wanted my masthead to be simple and one worded so I thought black couldn't be simpler. These are just experiments on different fonts/sizes and boldness, I am going to continue trying other masthead using colour or fonts, I want my logo to stand out and be catchy/noticeable/rememberable. Out of the mastheads I've done so far I like SOUND, pitch and ALARM I like these because I think they look different I've never seen a magazine following this kind of styled font before. I am unsure of what to name my magazine but I'm happy with the ones I have collected currently. 
I like SOUND the most out of these set of masthead ideas because I believe it looks very youthful and bold, it stands out and is very appropriate for my audience as they are teenagers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment