Monday 14 October 2013

Second front cover analysing

My second front cover analysing 
I think I could again improve my this cover this is because the masthead also looks unprofessional however I prefer the color theme, I think the text is placed well around the image.I have used to pug to make the magazine look more realistic and also I've used the actual text for plantsbrook "be the best that you can be" which really suits the magazine and it looks suitable for the school which attracts the right audience. 
Again I think I should have more text, for my final front cover I will use more text and add the improvements I haven't done in either of the covers yet.I should use a better photo as well that is suitable for both the headlines and the masthead.
I will still continue to use sans-serif font to make the magazine look more modern and youthful which is appropriate for the audience,I think I should super impose the photo to make it look more professional and bold, keep the red black color theme.
More improvements-
• use different font sizes on cover lines and pull quotes
•make the layout more full (with text) but keep organised 
•create a better masthead 

No comments:

Post a Comment