Monday 14 October 2013

Final front cover and contents page

 

FINAL COVER AND CONTENTS
I have chose these to be both my front cover and contents page because I believe these look more professional and work well together with both house style and color theme. They both have the same text themes Sans-serif font. I've added the improvements I need to add to my front cover for example more information on coverlines and pull quotes, I also added a pug/starbust to make the magazine look more professional and organised.
With my content I made small adjustments such as use prom photos and added banner across the bottom of the page relevant to the school news letters.I think I should of added more information to the content page such as an editors letter to make the page look more full and competent.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment