Wednesday 5 March 2014

Starting to create double page spread

This is my first attempt at creating my double page spread, I like the idea that my focus model is in a C this emphasis the focus towards her. From researching double page spreads this is an idea I found, I think C looks different as I personally haven't seen it in any magazines I've read which makes the magazine look more unique and stand out above other magazines that haven't used or tried this style in showing off the featured artist.
After making the C with different combinations of photos I put the text in and started to make it look more realistic, I added other photo ideas I had stolen from the research images I have found to make the DPS look interesting and creative instead of being dull and loaded with too much text.

No comments:

Post a Comment